What's in my BAG?

Oh Hey there!
So, thought i'd do this tag as it is probably one of the most popular...
My bag is from "Edina Ronay" from TK Max and I have no idea how much I payed for it...

First up, 
I have my purse: It's a Nicole Lee which I bought in AD somewhere, and I have no idea what it cost.
PASSPORT! Never know when you're going to need ID...
In the UK you never know when you're going to need a trust brolly...
With my hair it can often get unruly and knotty really easy, so I have a brush that I think I got it in a wholesale shop (?) it says "Cricket, Sculpting 680"
Perfume! To smell nice of course...
iPod, never know when you'll want to listen to some music, and recently i've been travelling a lot so it's a good time consumer...
I've been getting heartburn recently and it was completely unbearable, so I purchased some Rennie's, they're minty flavoured and they're not so bad, and I think they're working :D
I received this from a friend, an EOS Lip sphere thingy, it's in the flavour 'mint' and it is well love, as you can see from the messy packaging...
It was, believe it or not, REALLY sunny in England the other day, so I have my sunglasses in my bag, not that it's been sunny today or anything (wishful thinking maybe?)
I carry a comb around incase my hair's curlier than usual and I just want to fix an off piece or I want to add a little volume... (oh hey there cross eyes)
ALWAYS carry a pen, you never know when you'll need one, I bet you've all had a moment when you've needed a pen, bet you!
John Frieda Full Repair perfect ends sheer mist, it's supposed to be used on wet hair, which I do, but it's really lovely if your hair's feeling a bit dry and you want a little something on your hair, and it smells lovely...
This is shocking, and I didn't realise I had so many lying around, but as it seems, I have a multitude of lip products in my bag, Chanel to Revlon to L'Oreal...
And, my makeup bag!
(bag was from a Benefit Boutique, gift on purchase)
Lastly, my phone, an old Blackberry Curve :D


Thanks for reading,
Much love,
Emily xx

Comments