June Favourites

So I've been in Uganda for most of June, well 16 days of it (so technically half).

Since I've gotten back, and with my slight tan (cue sounds of delight) I've changed up my foundation routine and the products I've been using, and these products have become my everyday routine...

So, to start with, to give myself a bit of an extra glow I've been using Soap & Glory's "Glow Job". Yes, the name, I know, but the product is amazing. I love love love Soap & Glory product and I plan on buying a lot more when I go home for the summer!


When I first bought the foundation I'm now using I hated it, the colour was too dark the consistency didn't seem right, but now, what a change! It's the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation SPF15.



and it's back to old favourite with my powder, mixing together two MSF Naturals in Medium and Medium Dark, I also use extra Medium Dark as a bronzer to warm up my face a little.


I've also been loving the DIORSHOW Extase mascara, it gives me the perfect definition with separated lashes and it's gorgeous, I'm running out of it though so I shall purchase another in the airport in a weeks time.

and finally, two lip glosses I've been loving...
firstly is the Lip Maximizer by Dior, it gives such a light tingling sensation which I prefer than the burning sensation others give.


then there's the gorgeous Dior Lip Addict Lip Glow in Rose Bikini from the new summer collection, it's the most gorgeous bright rosy pink colour...

I suppose I should post a picture from Uganda here:







Comments