7 Deadly Sins of Beauty...

So I decided that this 'tag' would be a good way forward...

What is your most inexpensive beauty item?

It would have to be my essence lip glosses:

What is your most expensive beauty item?

Can you class perfume as a beauty item? If so then my Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire perfume in Orchidee Vanille


What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Bronzers. Sometimes they look perfect, adding the definition, other times I feel like I look orange, being a girl with such pale skin! For example...

What product has been the hardest to get?

Well, being a girl who lives in Abu Dhabi and 40 minutes down the road from Dubai there's pretty much everything here, the only products I can't seem to get here yet is the Fudge Urban 3 in 1 miracle moisture stuff, works wonders on my hair!



What are your most delicious beauty products?

This a tough decision, many of my lip products taste amazing, and that Bourjois bronzer smells exactly like chocolate! EOS sphere lip balms are also amazingly delicious, so I'll go with them, they're smooth, creamy, moisturising and delicious!



What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

It's definitely, without a doubt...PRIMER! The only time I use primer is if i'm going to a major event where I need perfect makeup, but generally I skip that step. The one I have is the L'oreal studio secrets professional smoothing resurfacing primer.



What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

It has to be a good foundation, it makes the perfect base if applied correctly and then everything else you put over will look even better. The one I'm using at the moment is a mix of the Garnier BB cream and MAC Matchmaster foundation, however I can wear the MAC one alone...



What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Ok, going for the shallow physical attributes... nice eyes, they hook me straight away, and then I don't know what it is, but I love muscly shoulders & a clear complexion, yes, hypercritical I know!... ah well



What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Seeing as though I spend literally most of my money on beauty items, I guess i'd like to receive something like perfume or a gift set of something... I'm really picky when it comes to beauty products, so unless you know me inside out then it's difficult.


Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this post, it seems like an easy one to talk about...
Much Love & Many Kisses,
Emily Louise xx

Comments